Tingue, Brown & Co. is a leading global supplier of high-quality commercial laundry products and dedicated services. Family owned and operated since 1902, Tingue, Brown & Co. has earned a stellar reputation of integrity, loyalty, and ingenuity spanning three generations of consistent family leadership.
Tingue services customers in the hospitality, healthcare and commercial linen industry. We are looking for a Sales Representative for the North East (Connecticut, Long Island and Rhode Island) territory. We serve customers by solution selling all products with personal service and follow up, meeting or exceeding our customers’ expectations. Reps are responsible for year-over-year sales growth, servicing existing accounts, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing a weekly schedule to call on existing as well as potential new opportunities. Other duties include …
- Ability to master all product line knowledge and skill to solution sell, and install applicable products
- Present new products and continue selling existing core product lines
- Maintain product presence in customer resource libraries ensuring data is updated and accurate
- Maintain and update market data, via CRM platform
- Work with Management to create a sales strategy and achievable goals
- Submit activity and results reports, such as pre-call planning, work plans, monthly and annual analysis
- Maintain and grow client marketing contact lists for Direct Marketing outreach
- Networking – Active participation industry groups, build your brand as a salesperson, establishing personal networks and participate in professional societies
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in the field, resolving customer complaints by investigating problems, develop solutions, prepare reports and making recommendations to customers and sales manager.
- Perform textile installations on a variety of flatwork ironing, Feeding and folding equipment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, consultative selling skills, presentation skills, product knowledge, values vendor client relationships
- Develop relationships with existing customers and new potential customers
- Work with our customers to define and satisfy the needs that are specific to their operations
- Motivated, organized, competitive, energetic, optimistic, outgoing, self-starter with a high level of self-confidence and an attitude of service
- Other duties as assigned.