Services For Plastics, Inc. is seeking a task-oriented inside sales associate. This individual should be extremely motivated and have experience with business-to-business sales (experience in the plastic molding industry is preferred). Ability to learn quickly and maintain accuracy is key. Benefits include friendly, climate-controlled office environment, paid holidays, and health insurance.
· Customer service skills
· Typing skills – 40+ WPM
· Problem-solving/Critical thinking skills – ability to troubleshoot problems for customers
· High attention to detail – keen eye for discrepancies
· Organizational skills – tracking multiple orders simultaneously (keep projects & paperwork organized)
· Ability to work independently as well as on a team
· Communication skills – effectively communicate with customers & coworkers (handwriting, typing, & verbal)
· 1-3 years experience in business-to-business sales
· High school diploma or GED
· Knowledge of the plastics molding industry is a plus, but is NOT required.
· Take Customer Orders via telephone and email – Serve your customers with courteous, efficient information and service. Always be willing to take on new tasks, in helping get the customer what they are looking for.
· Create Sales Quotes – Responsible for quote follow-up on all leads. Securing the quote and winning the sale is vital to this company's success.
· Follow-up on Quotes – This covers a multitude of things, from price matching, lead times, making sure the correct item(s) are being quoted, answering any further questions the customer may have.